Tonči Ravlić is one of the founders and a partner in the Law Firm Ravlić & Šurjak Ltd. He holds a PG diploma from King's College, London, with a specialization in EU competition law. In addition to his extensive knowledge and experience in the areas of competition law, company law and company law, Tonči has advised and represented clients in complex litigation, bankruptcy, pre-bankruptcy and non-litigation proceedings. Through his long-standing practice, he has gained extensive experience and has been involved in resolving numerous commercial disputes, disputes in the field of administrative law and numerous civil relations, especially property, hereditary relations, etc. Tonči participated in drafting contracts and legal opinions in the field of energy, financial contracts and has represented reputable companies in the field of M&A financing, restructuring and debt collection in Croatia. On a daily basis, he provides legal advice and opinions in the main areas of his practice and, at the request of clients, drafts contracts and numerous other legal documents.
- Odvjetničko društvo ˝Marković & Plišo˝ od 2002.-2005.
- Odvjetnički ured Matej Klaričić od 2006.-2007.
- Odvjetnički ured Tonči Ravlić od 2007.-2013.
- Odvjetničko društvo Ravlić & Šurjak od 2013.
- PG Diploma in EU Competition Law, King's College, London
- Bar Exam
- University in Zagreb, Faculty of Law , Law degree (dipl.iur.)